- Construction Solutions
- Waste Management Solutions
- Energy Solutions
- Mobility Solutions
- Infrastructure Solutions
- Geospatial Solutions
- Water Management
InSell along with its german partner RATEC, works on concept of modular housing system, a monolithic production of a room module which combines the supporting walls, floor and beams. In combination with intelligent shuttering and pumping technology, it allows a highly efficient and adaptable modular construction system based on self-compacting concrete (SCC). The rigorous development of this concept, in conjunction with Upcrete® technology and the new modular form units has opened up entirely new horizons for the industrial manufacture of residential space. Use of this technology can bring down the construction cost by 10-15 % and it could be the answer to problem of affordable housing segment.
• Monolithic product: low material efforts through monolithic construction;
• Procurement Advantage through Economy of scale;
• High Level of Prefabrication with low assembly efforts;
• Speed of production from rationalization and standardization of design;
• Greater quality control in all facets of production;
• Shorter on-site times as factory production proceeds ahead of site construction;
• Dimensional accuracy;
• Precast elements may be pre-stressed to achieve greater strength requirement and load bearing capacity;
• Extremely good fair-face concrete finish;
• Less wastage, ease of construction, less human errors;
• Health and Earthquake Safety Standards;
• Longer life and durability.
InSell represents solutions from our partner "Diesoil" to turn different waste into valuable commodity energy products. Diesoil has developed a vast portfolio of patented solutions and turn key solutions to Collect, Sort and Transform dedicated waste into different commodity energy products.
•Away from conventional incineration and landfills;
•Creation of valuable energy and industrial commodities;
•Profitable recycling of plastic waste.
InSell represents energy solutions from german company UEG with Energy tube being their flagship product. UEG works on the basic development and the standardization of mobility technologies. One of the products is Custom based modular battery (Energy Tube) and charging infrastructure to be used for variety of vehicles. Energy Tube usage for Home storage and emergency power supplies and Professional applications with variety of machines, medical and military applications.
EnergyLock is comprised of six solutions which relate to Charging Infrastructure, Vehicle security, Parking space management, Standardization, Fleet management, Service interface.
• Energy Tube offers is that its safe, robust and affordable;
• Reliable and durable with a beautiful compact shape;
• Intelligent, flexible and user friendly;
• Solutions are scalable, exchangeable, reliable and secure.
Together with our partner OIZOM, we offer Smart Environmental Solutions for scalable data acquisition and analytics. A variety of Hardware solutions are designed to accurately measure data and provide a basis for analytics. The solution enables real-time measurements of critical parameters like air-pollution, radiation, noise, odour, weather, and lot more. The visualization and analytic capabilities represent the data in the most intuitive way. This help the mobility providers to make data-driven decisions by actionable insights for a positive change. The product is being developed further in European context to brings the positive change at policy, infrastructure, planning, regulation and human-behaviour levels.
• streamline the operation of acquiring real time environmental data;
• Up to 50% reduction in total cost of Environment Monitoring;
• Available with self-sustainable solar-powered solution;
• Monitoring to create a real-time Pollution Map of the city;
• increasing the livability of the whole city;
• Develop price models of city mobility infrastructure.
InSell along with its german partner "Köhler Service" represents solutions which deal with thermographic inspection of photovoltaic plants. Tailor made drones are used to carry out the surveys and inspections. PV sinfrastructure require regular checks and supervision to ensure the yield and conditions. Among others flight technology is indegenously developed of a practical and easy to implement reporting system under the critical eye of our clients. This ensures optimal flight speed, altitudes, ratio of the camera angle to the angle of sunshine, influence of wind and temperature factors.
•Detection of any conspicuous status of PV installations related;
•Complete, fast-track overview of the entire system;
•Exact location of the abnormalities;
•No alternative existing for roof systems.
InSell is working on real-time mobile mapping platform to optimize workflow of your organization. With its Geospatial Solutions, one can collect data in online and offline mode as well as modify maps at its will. The Geospatial Data can be shared at different level in the organisations and collaborative decisions can be made. This approach helps cities to cut cost on creating data infrastructure.
• Share data internally or externally;
• Data driven decision making;
• Collaborate approach;
• Best return of investment.
Together with its partner S-21 Arch Germany, InSell is developing a BIM solution for modular construction whether is modular housing or any other temporary structure. InSell has been developing an approach to revolutionalise the way large scale housing projects are executed. This approach is providing real-time cost and project management details for modular based construction.
• Cost effective and sustainable;
• Optimize the diverse processes in architecture project;
• Minimize human errors;
• Cost comparison with each technology choices;
• Scalable to size of project.
Together with its partner FAST GmbH, InSell is representing entire range of technical equipment used to detect and locate leakages on drinking-water supply pipeline network systems. These technologies are based on acoustic sensors capable to track possible leakages in urban water pipeline networks. In general, leakage detection activities are separated into zone measurement, leakage pre-locating, and pinpointing. InSell is involved in application of these technologies for diverse situations whether its continous or non-continous water supply.
• Cost effective and accurate measurement;
• Significantly contribute to reduce drinking water losses;
• Financial, social and environmental benefits associated with water;
• Planning and building city water infrastructure;
• Basis for Smart Water Management.