InSell along with its german partner RATEC, works on concept of modular housing system, a monolithic production of a room module which combines the supporting walls, floor and beams. In combination with intelligent shuttering and pumping technology, it allows a highly efficient and adaptable modular construction system based on self-compacting concrete (SCC). The rigorous development of this concept, in conjunction with Upcrete® technology and the new modular form units has opened up entirely new horizons for the industrial manufacture of residential space. Use of this technology can bring down the construction cost by 10-15 % and it could be the answer to problem of affordable housing segment.
• Monolithic product: low material efforts through monolithic construction;
• Procurement Advantage through Economy of scale;
• High Level of Prefabrication with low assembly efforts;
• Speed of production from rationalization and standardization of design;
• Greater quality control in all facets of production;
• Shorter on-site times as factory production proceeds ahead of site construction;
• Dimensional accuracy;
• Precast elements may be pre-stressed to achieve greater strength requirement and load bearing capacity;
• Extremely good fair-face concrete finish;
• Less wastage, ease of construction, less human errors;
• Health and Earthquake Safety Standards;
• Longer life and durability.